1. This promotion will be governed by these terms and conditions and entrants agree that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
2. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
3. Voting is open to all residents of UK (excluding Northern Ireland) & Rep. of Ireland aged 16 or over. Proof of age may be required. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
4. To enter, the entrants must buy one of the Spread the Joy with Tolly Boy promotional packs, peel off the front sticker layer on promotional packs of Tolly Boy & use the code to enter on spreadthejoywithtollyboy.co.uk and select which Community Group they want to support or text TOLLY BOY followed by the UNIQUE CODE and the name of the COMMUNITY GROUP to 87007, to place the vote. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. No automated, third party or bulk entries or voting is permitted. Breach of this provision will result in those entries or votes being disqualified or discounted. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition then it may require the entrant or voter to prove that such means were not used. If the Promoter becomes aware of an entrant or voter using means to circumvent this condition then these entries or votes will be disqualified or discounted and any prize entitlement will be void.
6. The Promotion commences at midnight on Monday, June 18th and closes at midnight on “10/09/2018” (being the “Promotion Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by the Promoter by the close of the Promotion Period in order to meet the Closing Date validity requirements.
7. The three Community Groups which receive the most votes will receive donations as follows: a. 1st – £10,000 b. 2nd – £5,000 c. 3rd – £2,500 All other participating Community Groups will receive a minimum donation of £500.
8. Votes will be counted and totals announced on 11/9/18.
9. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this campaign without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in any case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or tampering with votes).
10. We reserve the right to remove Community Groups from the campaign at any time.
11. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw.
12. We shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is Westmill Foods, a Division of ABF Grain Products Ltd c/o 26 Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex EN1 1DZ.